机场
出国的第一步就是乘坐飞机,以下是在机场常用到的英语:
I have a bag to check.我有行李需要转运。
Here is my passport. 这是我的护照。
I have a stopover in Bangkok. 我需要在曼谷转机。
Is the flight delayed?航班延误了吗?
The flight will be put off.飞机要延误了。
Due to bad weather condition.因为航空管制。
My flight has been delayed.我的航班延误了。
Will this flight get there on time?航班准点到达吗?
What's the cause of the delay?飞机延误的原因是什么?
How long will the flight be delayed?飞机将要延误多久?
When is the new boarding time?新登机时间是什么时候?
The flight will take four hours.此次飞行将需要四个小时。
When is the next flight available? 下一班还有空位的班机几点?
Where can I get my baggage? 我要去哪里取行李?
I can’ find my baggage. 我找不到我的行李。
Could you please check it urgently?是否可麻烦紧急查询?
I'd like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再确认班机。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
Where is the tourist information? 旅游咨询中心在哪里?
Is there an airport bus to the city? 是否有机场巴士可到市区?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在哪里?
过海关
到了目的地,就是过海关啦。在过海关的时候,都有哪些常用的英语呢?
Where will the customs procedure take place? 海关手续在哪儿办理?
May I have a customs declaration form, please? 请给我一份海关审报表,好吗?
Which way shall I go to immigration? 我应该在哪里办理入境手续?
Where is the immigrantion office? 入境管理处在哪里?
Can you tell me how to fill in this declaration form? 你能告诉我怎样填这申请表吗?
May I have a look at your custom declaration? 我可以看一下你的入境申请表吗?
You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage. 您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
Our baggage has cleared customs. 我们的行李已经通过了安全检查。
I have a tourist visa. 我办的是旅游签证。
I’m going to stay here for a week as a tourist 我将以游客的身份在此逗留一个星期。
I plan to stay for about 10 days. 我预计停留约10天
I‘m staying at the Benson Hotel. 我住在本森饭店。
Have you filled in the baggage declaration?你的行李申请单填好了吗?
Do you have anything to declare for customs? 你有什么要申报的么?
What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customs duty-free? 海关允许你携带酒品的最高免税额是多少?
Is that all for customs formalities? 海关检查就这些了吗?
All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go. 我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。